The Business to Business Payments Report Malaysia 2020, is a comprehensive review of the business expense payment and acceptance preferences of over 900 businesses in Malaysia. Looking at key drivers, barriers to payment types and opportunities for financial service providers, this report provides financial institutions with unique data driven insights to effectively design their strategy and meet their business customers’ needs.
This is a must-read, essential and unique report for all financial service professionals working in the Malaysian business banking and business payments sectors.
• B2B expenses
• Business to business expense payments
• Business to business expense payment preferences B2B expenses – A closer look at small business expenses SME Credit cards
• Drivers of business credit card use
• Drivers of business credit card choice
• Barriers for business credit card use
• Drivers of business credit card satisfaction
• Propensity to switch business credit card
• Opportunity to increase credit card spend on expenses
• Key insights
• In total, over 900 businesses in Malaysia were interviewed
• The survey covers small to mid-sized businesses operating in Malaysia
• Small businesses (SME) are defined by an annual turnover under $10M USD
• Mid sized businesses (COM) are defined by an annual turnover between $10M - $500M USD
• The survey interviewed finance decision makers (e.g. Owner, CEO, CFO, MD, Finance Director or Manager, etc.)
All surveys have been anonymized.
Data Delivery: PDF Report
Market Availability: Canada, UK, Singapore, Malaysia
Other Markets Available on Request include: Australia, HK, Indonesia, Japan, Mexico, Thailand, UAE and the USA
About RFi Group:
RFi Group is a global data-driven insights provider exclusively focused on financial services. We specialise in data and information gathering, customer-based insight generation and business decision support for the world’s leading financial service providers, as well as challengers, disruptive market participants and companies aligned to the FS sector.
We combine global intelligence and local knowledge to provide insightful, valuable and actionable recommendations, with a core focus on the provision of exceptional client service.
Covering 48 key global markets, with regional offices in Toronto, London, Singapore and Sydney RFi Group consistently provides clients with tailored advice and insights relevant to their specific market and business needs.
For more information on this report, please follow this link.